2D Animator/Motion Designer
As a 2D Animator/Motion Designer you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting games in Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA) genre. We are looking for driven and experienced Animator capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
What will you be doing:
- Creating animation for locations, zooms, characters, interactions, etc.
- Creating cut-scenes.
- Design and develop eye-catching visual effects using Adobe After Effects and Particle Illusion.
- Optimize animations and effects to make them game-ready.
To complete these tasks properly you need to have:
- Passion for video animation.
- Ability to animate motion graphics using After Effects.
- Understanding the 12 principles of animation.
- Orientation towards teamwork and collaboration.
- Self-motivation, strong work ethics and ability to meet deadlines.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Modeling and/or animation in 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max).
- Good collaboration skills since you will be working and interacting with a variety of professionals including programmers, artists and game designers – on a daily basis.
- Experience in animation and video production.
- Passion for playing and creating games.
Here’s what we can give in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and growing team.
- Interesting and fun work.
To apply, please send your CV with your portfolio to email@example.com