As a Game Designer, you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting games in Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA) genre. We are looking for driven and experienced Game Designers capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
What will you be doing:
- Creating game script and setting as well as writing Concept and GDD.
- Design gameplay, mechanics, puzzles, interactions and the overall user experience.
- Writing narrative elements of the game including story, backstory, dialogues, and cinematic scripts.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with other members of the team.
- Work closely with members of the game design and development team during the game’s production, manage deadlines and tasks.
- Provide and receive feedbacks, constructive critique, give suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Regular monitoring of the newest tendencies in the HOPA games.
To complete these tasks properly you need to have:
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of English (read and write).
- Excellent creative and analytical skills.
- Good collaboration skills since you will be working and interacting with a variety of professionals including programmers, artists, animators and sound engineers – on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with HOPA game genre.
- Proven ability to write on demand and in various styles.
- Attention to the finest details.
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration.
- Working under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Passion for creating and playing games.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Passion for books, comics, movies and video games.
Here’s what we can give in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and growing team.
- Interesting and fun work.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org