2D Artist (Freelance)
As a Freelance 2D Artist, you will be working on exciting games in Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA) genre. We are looking for driven and experienced artists on remote piecework to assist our team.
What will you be doing:
- Creating graphics for casual games: drawing locations, zooms, characters, interfaces, etc.
To complete these tasks properly you need to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding main principles of composition, lighting, perspective, color theory, ability to recapture the scene’s atmosphere and depict different forms and materials.
- Experience in different 2D painting techniques, photo retouching, collage, matte painting.
- Ability to draw well and quickly using a graphic tablet.
- Familiarity with HOPA games art style as well as game art in general.
- Ability to work alone.
- Great self-organizing skills.
- Ability to address feedbacks quickly.
- Working under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- A passion for creating and playing games.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
Here’s what we can give in return:
- Competitive piecework compensation.
- Interesting and fun work.
To apply, please send your CV with your portfolio* to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applications without a game art portfolio will not be considered.