As a 2D Artist, you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting games in Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA) genre. We are looking for driven and experienced artists capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
What will you be doing:
• Creating graphics for casual games: drawing locations, zooms, characters, interfaces, etc.
• Create engaging, stunning environments and exciting game moments.
To complete these tasks properly you need to have:
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Understanding main principles of composition, lighting, perspective, color theory, ability to recapture the scene’s atmosphere and depict different forms and materials.
• Experience in different 2D painting techniques, photo retouching, collage, matte painting.
• Ability to draw well and quickly using a graphic tablet.
• Familiarity with HOPA games art style as well as game art in general.
• Ability to work alone and in a team.
• Great communication and self-organizing skills.
• Working under pressure, meeting deadlines.
• A passion for creating and playing games.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
• Good drawing skill (pencil sketches).
Here’s what we can give in return:
• Competitive salary.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and growing team.
• Interesting and fun work.
To apply, please send your CV with your portfolio* to email@example.com
*Applications without a game art portfolio will not be considered.