As a Concept Artist, you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting games in Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA) genre. We are looking for driven and experienced artists capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
What will you be doing:
- Creating concept art for casual games: drawing locations, zooms, characters, minigames, etc.
To complete these tasks properly you need to have:
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding main principles of composition, lighting, perspective, color theory, ability to recapture the scene’s atmosphere and depict different forms and materials.
- Good drawing skill (pencil sketches).
- Ability to draw well and quickly using a graphic tablet.
- Familiarity with HOPA games art style as well as game art in general.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Great communication and self-organizing skills.
- Ability to quickly delve into a problem and suggest ways to solve it.
- Self-motivation, strong work ethics and ability to meet deadlines.
- A passion for creating and playing games.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
Here’s what we can give in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and growing team.
- Interesting and fun work.
To apply, please send your CV with your portfolio* to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applications without a game art portfolio will not be considered.