Notices and Rights under GDPR:
We at Grandma work continuously on insuring that personal data collection and processing is in compliance with the GDRP. All personal data you provide us with, or that we collect from you are safe and secure, as Grandma implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your personal information.
Grandma ensures that collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in a lawful way. The legal basis for these actions is:
- You have given Grandma consent to the processing of Yours personal data for one or more specific purposes, by accepting electronic consent form or by clicking “accept”, “agree” of similar button; You may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us to the e-mail address provided below.
- the processing is necessary for a contract you have with Grandma;
- the processing is necessary for Grandma to comply with the law;
- the processing is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or interests of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Grandma.
We retain your data for as long as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Your rights under the GDPR are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
What personal information Grandma collects:
Data you provide:
- full name,
- email address and
- any other personal information you choose to give us.
Data we collect:
- IP address,
- demographic information,
- browser and device information,
- device name and ID and
- session information.
Data we collect from our partners:
- data from platforms that the games run on,
- data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with a better Service,
- if you link your Service account to your third-party account (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) we may collect your publicly available information on such accounts. For any non-publicly available information we may collect, you will be asked to give your consent for collecting such information.
Use of collected information:
Forums, blogs and chat features:
If you use our forums and blogs please note that any information you provide in doing so is public and available to be read, collected, and used by other users who access them as well.
Policy regarding children:
Grandma does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 16, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Cookies and similar technologies:
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned (source: www.aboutcookies.org). Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like. For more information on cookies and how to block and delete them, please visit following page.
Grandma uses Session cookies, also called a transient cookie, a cookie that is erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer.
To see the type of cookies are used by Google, please visit the following page. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and will be used to improve the Service. The cookies we use do not collect any sensitive information such as your name, address, email address, or any other contact details. For information on how to opt-out from Google Analytics and Google AdWords service please visit the following pages:
Google Analytics: Opt-out
Google AdWords: Opt-out
Sharing or disclosing personal information:
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, personal information you provide us will not be sold, traded or shared outside of Grandma and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property or safety.
Links to third-party web sites:
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Grandma. Grandma has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Grandma shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
How to contact Grandma: